Emergency Services Available
We understand emergencies happen at any time. Call us 24/7 for emergency service.Contact Us
Madison Water Heater Repair & Installation
Expert Water Heater Solutions for Every Home with 24/7 Availability
Our team at Gatti Plumbing, Heating & Drain Cleaning boasts some of the most efficient and affordable water heater solutions in New Jersey. If you need your water heater problem diagnosed or if you are trying to get regular maintenance, we provide the full range of water heater services for every need. No water heater job is either too big or too small for us to handle. Whether you want to upgrade your water heater and install a tankless unit, or keep running out of hot water and need to get your water heater inspected and repaired, we got you covered.
Customers especially appreciate our dedication to providing you with the best value equipment and service for your particular needs. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are the most trusted water heater repair and installation pros in all of Madison and beyond.
Call (201) 365-7444 or submit a contact form online to schedule quick & dependable water heater repair or installation in Madison, NJ, or the surrounding areas today!
Budget-Friendly Service with Attentive Hot Water Heater Technicians
With our Madison plumbers, we make a point of providing you with all the information you need to make informed decisions about your plumbing problems. Our Morris County plumbers offer sound, honest advice, and help you stay on budget through any project.
We offer a variety of services pertaining to the hot water supply in your home, including:
- Water heater installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Conventional water heaters
- Water heater diagnostics & repair
- Hybrid heat pump water heaters
- Solar water heater systems
- Specialized maintenance
For all these systems, we recommend scheduling annual maintenance visits to make sure the equipment continues to operate smoothly. These annual service calls are the best way to protect the investment you have made in your water heater.
Who Fixes Water Heaters?
Many bold homeowners, attempt to take on DIY water heater repair, but for fast and quick repair, they should rely on licensed plumbers in fixing water heaters. Plumbers have the experience and quality tools to get the job done efficiently, and this is critical when you are in need of warm water for essential needs during the day.
Effective Water Heater Maintenance
Tank and tankless water heaters obviously require different forms of maintenance. Lucky for everyone, our team can service both kinds of systems. A tank water heater will usually have problems with sediment building up in the tank. This means a homeowner should flush their tank out once a year or more. Checking the anode rod is another major element in keeping a water heater in top shape. Depending on how much it has corroded since last being checked, this rod may need to be replaced.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
1. You keep running out of hot water - If you find that you're running out of hot water time and time again, then your tank simply isn't big enough for how much hot water you use. Consult our Madison water heater replacement experts to either get a bigger tank or go tankless as tankless water heaters don't run out of hot water.
2. Rusty colored water - This could be due to one of two things. Either your sacrificial anode rod is the source of the rust, as it's supposed to attract the rusting elements away from your unit, or your corrosion has spread to the water heater itself and you're going to have to opt for water heater replacement.
3. Leak in the tank - Since water expands as it heats up, water pressure often causes leaks in your unit. But not all leaks mean you have to replace your whole water heater. If you have a leaking water line, then it's possible we can just replace the line, but if there's a leak in your tank then it's not as fixable.
4. Old age - Tank water heaters usually last 8-12 years and tankless water heaters last for 20 years. If your unit is older than its respective lifespan then you should consult our Madison water heater installation experts instead of repairing a dying unit.
5. Rumbling noises - Like leaks, not all sounds are equal. If you hear a snapping or popping sound from your water heater then it has some sediment build-up that can be flushed out. But loud rumbling noises are an indicator that you should consult our Madison water heater replacement experts about getting a new unit.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
There are certain signs that indicate that your water heater needs to be replaced, and others that may be taken care of with professional repair. Below we list some signs to look out for that suggest you are best off calling a water heater repair expert to inspect and repair your water heater for you.
Signs that your water heater needs to be repaired include the following:
- You have no hot water
- Your water looks cloudy and has an unpleasant smell
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
- Your water feels lukewarm rather than hot
- You are experiencing fluctuations in your water temperature
- You have low water pressure
- It's been over a year since you last got your water heater checked
- You keep running out of hot water
If you notice any of the signs above, we strongly encourage you to schedule a water heater inspection. Leaving a water heater issue unresolved may lead to further costly damages that can be avoided with timely services. Contact our team of water heater professionals in Madison today to learn more about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you and your family.
Contact us online or call us at (201) 365-7444 today to schedule water heater repair or installation services in Madison, NJ, or the surrounding areas !
1. Experienced, Professional & Certified
2. Trucks Are Fully Equipped & Stocked
3. Proudly Locally Owned & Operated
4. Our Technicians Stand Behind Our Work
Curious About Tankless Water Heater Systems?
Traditional water heaters pull constantly heated water from a central tank. For larger homes, these traditional models are well-suited for the high demands of multiple showers, large dishwashers, and the like. However, smaller homes may benefit from the modern tankless water heater design.
Tankless heaters only heat the water as you need it to be warmed. This method tends to drop your utility bills, for the heater doesn't constantly work to keep heating a new supply of water.
Think you might benefit from a tankless water heater? Ask our Madison water heater repair experts for more information by calling (201) 365-7444 or use our online form.
“I hired Kyle to replace 3 toilets in my home. He showed up on time & ready to work. I was very satisfied with his work & pricing.”Scott L.
“The project was performed in a timely manner. I was greatly satisfied and the price was fair. I would hire them again for other plumbing projects.”Charles P.
“He arrived as scheduled, diagnosed the problem, gave a reasonable price & completed the project within a few hours. Everything about Gatti Plumbing was 5 star.”Joe S.
“Turned up on time. Explained what needed to be done, how long it would take, and then did it. Tidied up after themselves. Polite individuals. Would use again.”Alan R.
“Work was done in an hour. Price was fair and reasonable. Made sure everything was left as it was found. I would highly recommend and will use this company in the future.”Former Client
“These guys are pros! Did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. Will hire them again.”Former Client