24/7 Emergency Repairs
When it comes to repairing gas lines, safety should always be the number one priority. That's why it's important to leave the job to trained professionals who have the knowledge and expertise to handle any issues that may arise.
At Gatti Plumbing, Heating & Drain Cleaning, our experienced technicians have the skills and tools necessary to expertly repair your gas line and ensure that your fuel source is functioning properly.
If you're experiencing any issues with your gas line, give our gas line technicians in Central & North Jersey a call at (201) 365-7444 and let us take care of it for you.
If you notice any of the following signs, it’s important to call our technicians immediately. Not only is your gas line not working properly, but it could potentially harm you and your family’s health.
Signs you need gas line repair include:
- Hissing: If you hear hissing, it could be a sign of a crack or hole in your gas line. Be sure to shut off the gas to your home and call our team to help fix the issue.
- Dying houseplants: If your indoor plans are dying even though they are living in the right conditions, it may be due to a leak from your gas line.
- High bills: If you’re noticing your gas bill rising for no reason, this may be a sign that there is a leak somewhere that needs to be repaired.
- Appliances are not working: If your gas appliances such as your stove or water heater are not working correctly, this may be due to your gas line. These appliances may not be receiving enough gas to function properly. Contact our team for us to investigate whether the issue is with your gas line, appliance, or both.
- Rust or corrosion: Rust and corrosion on your gas line may not seem like a big issue, but it can take over your gas line and cause damage. Even though you can seemingly wipe away these particles, still call our team to come investigate if any damage has begun.
By being aware of these signs and calling Gatti Plumbing, Heating & Drain Cleaning as soon as you notice any issues, you can save yourself money and time down the road. Our plumbers will work quickly and efficiently to diagnose your issue and answer any of your questions and concerns before we get to work.
Is a Gas Leak Dangerous?
It's important to remember that natural gas leaks in your home can pose serious risks to your health and safety. If you suspect a leak, your first course of action should be to call a plumber to address the issue. However, it's also important to be aware of the potential symptoms of prolonged gas exposure.
Gas poisoning symptoms can include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Pain in the chest
If you begin to experience any of these symptoms, it's imperative that you consult with your doctor right away to ensure that no serious health issues have arisen. By taking a proactive approach and knowing what to do in the event of a gas leak, you can help protect both yourself and your loved ones from harm.
1. Experienced, Professional & Certified
2. Trucks Are Fully Equipped & Stocked
3. Proudly Locally Owned & Operated
4. Our Technicians Stand Behind Our Work
If you're experiencing problems with your gas line, contact Gatti Plumbing, Heating & Drain Cleaning in Central & North Jersey. Our certified plumbers are equipped to handle all your gas line repair needs with precision and expertise. Our team of professionals strives to provide efficient service to repair your gas line quickly and effectively.
Don't hesitate to reach out for your gas line repair needs! Call (201) 365-7444 or fill out our form online.
“I hired Kyle to replace 3 toilets in my home. He showed up on time & ready to work. I was very satisfied with his work & pricing.”Scott L.
“The project was performed in a timely manner. I was greatly satisfied and the price was fair. I would hire them again for other plumbing projects.”Charles P.
“He arrived as scheduled, diagnosed the problem, gave a reasonable price & completed the project within a few hours. Everything about Gatti Plumbing was 5 star.”Joe S.
“Turned up on time. Explained what needed to be done, how long it would take, and then did it. Tidied up after themselves. Polite individuals. Would use again.”Alan R.
“Work was done in an hour. Price was fair and reasonable. Made sure everything was left as it was found. I would highly recommend and will use this company in the future.”Former Client